Recent content by henchman24

1. H

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

Yeah... typically per kWh pricing tends to be higher, but I vastly prefer the transparency that it brings. And clearly EA could do it in Wyoming as other providers currently charge that way.
  2. H

I got charged the full rate even though I never crossed 90kW (saw a brief peak of 85kW). I think as stated a few posts up, they charge based on what the car can pull... not necessarily what is it pulling at the beginning, middle, or end.
  3. H

Worked for me this morning. I didn't precondition my car and it was sitting at 55% so I didn't pull high speeds (85kW), but started and charged with no issue. It charged me for the 90-350 pricing even though I didn't pull over 90, but not gonna fret about that.
  4. H

I’ll have to check it out tomorrow! My car is at 50% so won’t pull huge numbers, but I’ll report back. Of note, 1 and 3 are the balanced chargers.
  5. H

I think this will be going live soon. Just stopped by and the tech was working on the getting the screens setup. 2 were on and 2 were still the windows screen. I didn't want to bother him, so I didn't ask when. I imagine later tonight or tomorrow this will be up.
  6. H

Swung by quickly this morning. It isn't turned on, but all the plastic is off finally and meter seems to be active. So likely just clearing up those modem problems, updating, and flipping the switch. I'll check periodically until there is an update here that it is active. The transformer is...
  7. H

Good to see this finally coming around! I'll make sure to check on it here over the next day or so. I'm skeptical of the power claims given the transformer and the meter story (I've know a few commercial places get meters over this timeframes locally). The power claim would be pretty easy to...
  8. H

I checked in yesterday afternoon... more pavement work was done (still needed lines painted) and there were workers checking a few things. Has to be close to coming online.
  9. H

I hope it is still alive and this isn't just the finishing up of the already allocated/spent funds. The statement that GM would save ~400m of the ~750m allocated to charging projects would signal to me two things... some payment to Tesla to join/help expand and/or some funds already...
  10. H

Given GM stated the savings they'd have switching to NACS and the Tesla Superchargers... and what that partnership would have cost... probably safe to assume that deal is dead.
  11. H

Yeah that sounds about right and during certain times, two of the roads can get busy (by Cheyenne standards) to even add a bit more. I get why Tesla put their charger at the mall... at the time you needed to charge longer and needed things around, where better than a mall with restaurants...
  12. H

I understand that EA was really modeling after Tesla location wise in Cheyenne here, but I think it is a pretty poor location for that cross traffic. The sites are a good distance off the interstate and through town for I80 and even from I25 you have to trek in a bit. The supercharger is so old...
  13. H

If it was 4 150kW units, I wouldn't think it would be too much of an issue given the charging curves of most vehicles... but with 2 350s, it could simply be maxed out by a single Hummer... Seems this site has just been one cluster after another.
  14. H

Meter is installed, but the site is still not up and running. One thing I noticed and didn't see it discussed... the site is setup with a 300 kVA transformer so the whole site is going to be limited to ~300 kW unless they add some battery storage or swap the transformer in the future.
  15. H

As of Tuesday, there still wasn't a meter. This week is a large event in Cheyenne, so unlikely anything is being done until at least next week.
Back