DonTom's latest activity

• DonTom
    Have they even put one Magic Dock anywhere in an area where needed, not within ten miles of some other CCS station? Here in NV, there...
  • DonTom
    DonTom replied to the thread Tesla CCS Adapter for Sale in US.
    Well, now they are saying we are up to seven. "Biden promised to install thousands of EV charging stations. Only 7 have been built."...
  • DonTom
    New buildings in CA must go by these laws WRT EV Charging. BTW, I have charged at several places in Sacramento over the years. I was...
  • DonTom
    IMAO, this is a totally useless site for more chargers. Countless others within a mile or so. I wish they would take half of the...
  • DonTom
    DonTom replied to the thread No more EV-Gos?.
    IOW, we will have less chargers from EV-GO. FWIW, 50KW is more than I need. 99% of my fast charging is with a couple of Energica...
  • DonTom
    DonTom replied to the thread Chargepoint NACS.
    Yeah, that is what I figured. It just makes it so no adapter is necessary. It proves my charging ECU replacement for "ccs adapter...
  • DonTom
    This place is expensive even for CA. Now is 66 cents per KWH. One charger there has a NACS plug (62KW). 3 CHAdeMO (62.5 KW)--one of...
  • DonTom
    DonTom replied to the thread No more EV-Gos?.
    Here is what EV-Go is saying. If it's true, it sure is a slow process. All I have seen in the last year is EV-Gos going out of service...
  • DonTom
    I suppose I could trick it by navigating to a close by Tesla Supercharger and then going for the CCS charge. But not practical as then I...
  • DonTom
    Perhaps, but I was only using a 50KW charger as that was the one with the NACS connector I wanted to try out. I got near the 50KW just...
  • DonTom
    That was my most expensive charge ever. But in Auburn, CA everything costs more: -Don- Auburn, CA
    • 1708028612161.png
  • DonTom
    They have the AC power off at my Auburn, CA home as they are changing a power pole. Power off for four hours. I figure this would be a...
    • 40kw.JPG
    • BattTemplow.JPG
    • MyBTeslaM3.JPG
  • DonTom
    Yes, I am sure that was the case. I did look in the slot after I pulled out the charging plug for the V4 SC and I did think I could have...
  • DonTom
    I used the Version Four in Sparks the other day to test out my newly replaced charging ECU. No Magic Dock, much like any V3 charger...
    • 1707715133876.png
Back