Recent content by Dirtman16

1. D

Fastcharger - Target - East Memphis, TN

Thank you. I need them to turn this on by tomorrow morning. 😀
  2. D

List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

Most definitely. See Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, and Alabama.
  3. D

Electrify America @ Jackson, MS

@Mockingbird, what is the world is the story with this site? Mississippi shenanigans or just equipment delays?
  4. D

Chargepoint NACS

Interesting. I wonder if the port opening protocol is part of the new J3400 standard or if that's just a Tesla only thing. Regardless, you can always just tap the door, so not too big a deal. I'd be curious to see if it would go up higher with a warmer battery and lower SOC.
  5. D

Cancelled New Mexico DCFC Projects

Thanks. I marked the cancelled projects or those with site hosts that fell through as Permanently Closed.
  6. D

Round 1 NEVI Awards

Tennessee announced their Round 1 NEVI grant recipients today. You can see a list at: Round 1 TN NEVI We'll get these entered as time allows.
  7. D

FYI, there have been reports that the V4 stalls are outputting the full 500 amps instead of 350 at other MagicDock installs. Once we get additional confirmation, we can update the CCS plugs at those locations to be 250kW. ETA: Actually, I checked PlugShare, and it looks pretty clear this is...
  8. D

Supercharger - Columbia - Lowes Foods

It's live in the Tesla app.
  9. D

Fastcharger - Florence - Buc-ee's - Florence

Thanks. These are going in really quickly.
  10. D

ChargeNet #4 - Taco Bell - Santa Rosa, CA

Added. Will include power with listing once confirmed.
  11. D

You and me both brother.
  12. D

You can add Ames, IA to the list. Added just now.
  13. D

Supercharger - Prattville Town Center

As construction has technically been completed for some time, I'm going to mark this one temporarily closed. We can re-open once the MagicDock hardware is activated.
  14. D

Fastcharger - Athens - Buc-ee's - Athens

This site is now under construction. I saw survey crews laying out the dimensions of the pad for charger hardware and conduit.
Back