Recent content by CentralMaineBob

1. CentralMaineBob

Fastcharger - Ellsworth - Maine Coast Mall

This DCFC site is currently constructed but is not yet connected to the grid. I have connected with Efficiency Maine as well as Revision Energy (the site contractor) and It appears that the ball is in Versant's court to get it connected to the grid. One thought is that there is an issue with...
  2. CentralMaineBob

Irving Oil, Center St., Fairfield

I too have too high a state of charge to make a good charging speed test at this time. I will check it out once I get to a lower SOC.
  3. CentralMaineBob

I haven't had a chance to get over and check out this charging station in the past few days, but others on Plugshare are reporting that the station is now up and running. Not certain as to the kWs being delivered.
  4. CentralMaineBob

Just to clarify my Plugshare post, I was able to get about 6 or 7 percent, but then the charge was stopped, but not by me. I was only testing it so I didn't need the juice. I live locally. I will check it out again in a day or so to see if anything has changed.
  5. CentralMaineBob

Expanding Electrify America In Maine, Any Progress?

As owners of 2 VW ID.4s, my wife and I are interested in the expansion of Electrify America within Maine. Currently the most northerly EA site it located at the Scarborough Walmart and it is not the most reliable site for sure. When perusing the EA web site and trying to decipher their site...
  6. CentralMaineBob

So glad to find this forum. I have had difficulty tracking Maine's DCFC projects. I will try and spread the word.
Back