Recent content by CaribbeanBlue

1. CaribbeanBlue

Fastcharger - Columbia - Target - Columbia Mall

Columbia W&L made the connections on April 19. This station should be open some time in the next 10 days.
  2. CaribbeanBlue

I am not the anonymous poster; however, I confirmed at noon today (4/3/2024) that construction has begun. Trenching and installing PVC conduit this morning. Nice addition to Columbia, MO. Less than 1/2 mile off I-70. Noralta Technologies is the construction manager.
  3. CaribbeanBlue

Fastcharger - Boonville - Pilot Travel Center - Boonville

Now open for charging! 4-stall; 350kW units.
  4. CaribbeanBlue

Fastcharger - St Peters - CBL Mid Rivers Mall

This will be a nice addition for my Columbia, MO => St. Louis trips.
  5. CaribbeanBlue

Supercharger - Sparks - Silver State Plaza

I believe it opened up last Tuesday 10/24/23.
  6. CaribbeanBlue

Supercharger - Montrose

Charged here on 10/28/2023. Flawless experience charging with the magic dock. While there, an Audi E-Tron tried to charge at the adjacent ChargePoint two-stall charger, but the unit was down. The second unit had a vacant Leaf charging to 100%. The couple in the E-Tron had just bought the EV...
  7. CaribbeanBlue

List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

They will probably need to label the chargers (1A, !B, etc) before they update the Tesla app and allow magic dock connections
  8. CaribbeanBlue

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-northglenn-co.310771/page-2 and supercharge.info
  9. CaribbeanBlue

Fastcharger - Kansas City - Target - Skyview Ave - Kansas City

This is a welcome DCFC in Kansas City. The only other DCFC in the Kansas City, MO area is the Electrify America site in Independence, and it has a terrible track record. I hope this EVgo site does not get overwhelmed with rented EV's returning to MCI airport.
  10. CaribbeanBlue

Supercharger - Lowes - Northglenn

The Northglenn, CO Tesla/Magic Dock location is open!
  11. CaribbeanBlue

The Northglenn, CO Tesla/Magic Dock location is open!
  12. CaribbeanBlue

It is interesting that the site plan has been submitted (and I believe approved). However, no construction activity has ever occurred for the Rivian chargers.
  13. CaribbeanBlue

Fastcharger - Boonville - Walmart 820 - Boonville, MO

Today, one of the 350kW units is down and the other 350kW unit is derated to 90kW. The two 150kW units are derated to 100kW. St. Louis/Kansas City trips are a real challenge right now.
  14. CaribbeanBlue

Thanks, this a HUGE help for me. And thanks for putting in all the work to develop and maintain this map!
  15. CaribbeanBlue

New to the forum, but what is the URL for this map?
Back