Recent content by cabbey

1. C

Fastcharger - Wilsonville - Fred Meyer - Wilsonville

PGE landed the transformer. Site is still dark. But they did a great bit of painting on it. All four stalls say what is available at it, and the green border says it’s restricted to EV charging.
  2. C

Fastcharger - Wilsonville - Wilsonville Electric Ave

I've tried to submit changes on the map a couple times and it's done a lot of weird things so I'm not sure if it's all correctly gone through. The notes above from when it was first launched are correct, what is showing on the map is not, it's been showing as 2 stalls of CCS with 100kw and 2...
  3. C

Supercharger - Wilsonville - Argyle Square

After several phone calls to both Rivian and Tesla about this location showing in Rivians and Fords as being available without an adapter (they show the directions for using the magic dock) in both of those vehicles, but showing on Tesla's website as only available if you bring your own...
  4. C

The station is basically done and ready... just need PGE to land a transformer and final connections. IMG_3312 by chris_abbey, on Flickr
  5. C

Electrify America @ Bozeman, MT

I'm told by someone who lives in the area that it was vandalized the week before Christmas, but it is back open. My fingers are crossed it remains so through the end of the month, as I will need it on a roadtrip to Billings. :)
  6. C

Supercharger - Wilsonville - Argyle Square

Hmm. There was a mustang mach-e plugged in at this location today. But Tesla app still says not open to others.
  7. C

They’ve been banging this station out pretty quick. Looks like just waiting on PGE to land the transformer and a bit of final site cleanup.
Back